The following document outlines known issues with the Wisc Account Administration site.
- "Accounts without authorized NetID's" report comes back blank
- This issue occurs regardless of the domain or whether there are accounts which are not linked.
Accounts in Office 365
- Permissions are not always applied
- When a service account or resource is linked to a NetID or the NetID is set as the owner, the NetID receives full mailbox permissions to the account. Because the way Microsoft handles permissions involves the command for full mailbox permissions to pass through several layers, some users report the full mailbox permissions were not applied. If this is the case, either repair the permissions or re-link the NetID or re-add it as an owner. If the permissions still are not successfully applied, please contact the DoIT Help Desk.
- Safari error "Validation failed. Please try again later."