SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service that helps organizations share and manage content, knowledge, and applications. It connects you and your team to the content, information, and apps you rely on every day.
SharePoint Online is now enabled for all eligible users . Currently, we are only able to support Modern Site Templates and default configurations.
How do I access SharePoint Online?
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Click the app launcher located at top left of your browser window.
- Select SharePoint.
SharePoint Power User Group (Team) Support community - anyone can join this group
Microsoft Quick Start Guides
- What is a SharePoint team site
- Plan the content for your SharePoint site
- Customize your Office 365 team site for file storage and sharing
- SharePoint Limits