Topics Map > Campus Services > E-Learning > Kaltura
Kaltura - Searching and filtering search results
This documents describes how to filter your My Media content in Kaltura MediaSpace.
Searching public media
Users can search all media that has been published publicly by using the search field at the top of Kaltura MediaSpace:
You can filter the results as described below, but keep in mind that this will only be on media which has been published publicly on Kaltura MediaSpace.
Searching and filtering media you own or have co-editor, co-publisher, or co-viewer rights to
Generally we recommend that users search media in "My Media". By default Kaltura MediaSpace displays a list of all the media content that is available to you in "My Media". This includes content that you own as well as shared content on which you are listed as a co-editor or co-publisher. To filter your Kaltura MediaSpace media:
- Launch Chrome or Firefox and go to Kaltura MediaSpace: mediaspace.wisc.edu. If you need more information on how to log in to MediaSpace please see Kaltura - How to Log in to Kaltura MediaSpace (UW-Madison) .
- Click on your name or the person silhouette icon in the upper right corner and click My Media:
- Click the Filters button on the top left:
- Check the appropriate boxes to narrow your media list. You can filter by media type, publication status, scheduling, ownership, availability of captions, or media duration.
- Kaltura will update to show you the filtered media.