This document describes how an instructor can add the Unzin Engage eText tool to their Canvas course.
Not all instructors participating in the eText pilot use Unizin Engage. If you are using Unizin Engage, you must manually add the Engage tool to your Canvas course navigation menu.
- Log in to Canvas at canvas.wisc.edu
- Navigate to the course you are teaching with the eText pilot.
- In the course navigation menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click the Navigation tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where hidden tools are listed.
- Drag the tool named Engage eText to the desired location in the course navigation menu.
- Click Save to save your changes.
If this process doesn't work for you, please contact the DoIT Help Desk: