UW Colleges/Extension Restructuring
This document gives a brief overview of the restructuring changes being implemented into the UW Colleges and Extension programs as of July 1, 2018.
General questions and information:
A complete general FAQ has been provided by the UW System Administration.
Contacts after transition:
- UW-Eau Claire now incorporates UW-Barron County
- UW-Green Bay now incorporates UW-Manitowoc, UW-Marinette, and UW-Sheboygan.
- UW-Milwaukee now incorporates UW-Washington County and UW-Waukesha.
- UW-Oshkosh now incorporates UW-Fond du Lac and UW-Fox Valley.
- UW-Platteville now incorporates UW-Baraboo/Sauk County and UW-Richland.
- UW-Stevens Point now incorporates UW-Marathon County and UW-Marshfield/Wood County.
- UW-Whitewater now incorporates UW-Rock County.
- UW-Madison now incorporates the following branches of UW-Extension:
- Broadcasting and Media Innovation (BAMI)
- Cooperative Extension (COOP)
- UW Conference Centers
- UW System Administration now incorporates the following branches of UW-Extension:
- Business and Entrepreneurship (DBE)
- Continuing Education, Outreach and E-Learning (CEOEL)
- Instructional Communications Systems (ICS)
- Wisconsin Humanities Council
- Wisconsin Institute for Public Policy and Service
- UW Colleges Online will be implemented with one of the four-year UW campuses.