WiscVPN - Uninstalling the Palo Alto GlobalProtect Client (Android)
This document explains how to completely remove the Palo Alto GlobalProtect app as well as its VPN configuration settings.
How to Uninstall the Palo Alto GlobalProtect App on Android
- Locate the GlobalProtect app in your app drawer. You can also search for "GlobalProtect".
- Press and hold the app until you see the "Uninstall" option. Tap Uninstall to delete the app from your device.
- Navigate to the Settings app or menu on your device. Look for an option that says Apps and tap to open it.
- In the Apps page, scroll down to find the GlobalProtect App. Tap to open it.
- Tap UNINSTALL to delete the app.
Checking for and Deleting VPN Profile
- Navigate to the Settings app or menu on your device. Look for the option that says Connections and tap to open it.
- Within the Connections page, look for More connection settings. You may need to scroll down to find it.
- Tap on VPN.
- Within the VPN menu, find GlobalProtect and tap the settings icon next to it. Tapping on "GlobalProtect" will open the GlobalProtect app.
- In the menu that appears, select Delete VPN profile.
- A confirmation pop-up may appear. Select Delete.