WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Required "From Email" Settings for Gravity Forms
This document outlines the necessary "From Email" settings required for sending an email via Gravity Forms.
In this document:
With the WiscWeb move to Amazon Web Services (AWS), users of Gravity Forms will need to update their "From Email" setting within the Notifications area of each form that you are using to use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding this email@example.com address to the From Email field will allow your forms to send as expected and will prevent the array error issue identified here: WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Array Errors
- On your left hand menu in your project dashboard, click on Forms
- Locate the form you want to edit
- Hover over the name of the form and choose Settings > Notifications
- Hover over the Default Notification (or the Notification you wish to edit) and choose Edit
- Locate the From Email field
- Remove any existing content and type: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scroll down and select Update Notification
If you notice an error/alert below the From Email field after entering the No Reply email address, you can safely ignore it. While WordPress may see this email as a 3rd party address, it is actually required for sending of emails in WiscWeb.