Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources (HR)
Running the Passport/Visa Exp Report (SQR Report) in HRS
OverviewThis report lists employees and dependents that have passports, visas, or work permits on file that expire in 90 days of the report run date. The report is divided into two sections. The first section lists passport information. The second section lists visa and work permit information.
- UW does not consistently track passport expiration information, so the Passport Expiration section may not have values returned.
- There are two versions of the report: PER032 is the PeopleSoft delivered version. UWHRR003 is the UW custom version. Either version can be run.
- Follow this navigation Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Citizenship > Passport/Visa Exp Report.
- Enter or create a run control. See Setting Up Run Control IDs in HRS.
Enter appropriate input parameters on the run control page:
- Department (Leave blank to include all departments in the reports)
- Empl Class (Check to include all Employee Classes or select specific values by using the Select Values button)
- Expiration From Date
- Expiration To Date
- Click on the Run button.
Check the Passport/Visa Expiration Report (UWHRR003 is the custom UW version; PER032 is the delivered version) process check box.
- Click the OK button.
Click the Process Monitor Link to view the Run Status of the Passport/Visa Exp Report. See Viewing the Process Monitor in HRS
- Click the Refresh button to update the process Run Status.
Click the Detail link when the Run Status equals Success and the Distribution Status equals Posted.
- Click the View Log/Trace link
Click the uwhrr003_xxxxx.PDF(where xxxxx equals the Process Instance Number) link to display the Passport/Visa Exp Report (UW version).
- Click the per032_xxxxx.PDF(where xxxxx equals the Process Instance Number) link to display the Passport/Visa Exp Report (PeopleSoft delivered version.