Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources (HR)
HR - Position Status Report
This report provides the types of positions in the organization, and lists all filled and vacant positions by department.
1. Navigate to UW HR Reports > Position Status Report.
2. Enter or create a value for the Run Control ID. See PD - Setting Up Run Control IDs.
3. Once the Run Control ID is selected or created, enter the Report Request Parameters.
4. Once the parameters are entered, click the Run button.
- As Of Date field: Enter the date. This field is required.
- Department field: Enter department ID (e.g. B%, B48%, B4833%. To select a specific department, click on the lookup icon). Leave this field blank to select all departments.
- Job Code field: Enter the job code (e.g. 00560) or click on the lookup icon to select from the list. Leave blank for all job codes.
- Position Status field: Select the position status (Approved, Frozen, Proposed) from the drop-down list.
- Empl Class check list: Click the Select Values button to check the employee classes you want to include or use the default of All.
5. On the Process Scheduler Request screen, leave Type and Format as "Web" and "PDF" respectively. Click the OK button to run the report.
6. Use the Process Monitor and View Log/Trace to monitor and view the report. See PD - Viewing the Process Monitor.
7. Click on the PDF file under the File List header to view the report output.
8. The report output will display like the image below.