Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Time and Labor (TL)
TL - View Payable Time Summary
After Time Administration has run, the Payable Time Summary is a nice screen to visit to see the employee's time split out into different time reporting codes, overtime, and differentials. The screen will give you a weekly view split out day by day.
- UW-Madison: Employees can access the MyUW Madison portal at https://my.wisc.edu/ using their UW-Madison NETID username and password.
- All UW: Employees can access the MyUW System portal at https://my.wisconsin.edu/ using their UW Institutional ID username and password.
2. Once inside HRS, take the following path to the Payable Time Summary Page: Manager Self-Service>Time Management>View Time>Payable Time Summary.
3. You will be taken to a search page where you can search by Group ID, Empl ID, name or other methods. For more on search methods, refer to TL - Employee Search Options
4. After choosing a search method, click on Get Employees. The employee(s) will appear in a list below the Select Employee search box.
5. Click on the employee name of the individual you would like to see details on.
6. The Payable Time Summary page for the specific employee will appear.
7. Notice how the employee's time is broken out by Time Reporting Code and the hours for each day are displayed.
NOTE: This is a page that must be viewed by week. To see the second week of the bi-weekly pay period, the Start Date field must be changed to the start date of the second week.
8. Click the Detail Page link to view additional payable time information.
9. On the Payable Time Detail page, you have the ability to review the Overview, Time Reporting Elements, Task Reporting Elements and Cost and Approvals. Additionally, at the bottom, you can review the employee's Exceptions (if applicable).
10. When finished, click the Summary Page link to go back to the Payable Time Summary page.