Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources (HR)
Running the FTE Monitoring Report in HRS
OverviewThis report identifies employees, as of a given date, who have active jobs where the sum of the FTE is greater than 100%. This can create an overload scenario which must be monitored by the UWSS Service Operations and/or Campuses.
- Excludes .00025 FTE values from addition/selection.
- Excludes jobs with a Payroll Status of “L” – Leave of Absence.
- All active jobs for an employee appear, even if they are not included in the selection criteria.
- Empl Class parameter allows for selecting some or all Empl Classes.
- Distributed at the beginning of each month to the Cypress HR inboxes for the service center, campus and Madison division.
Navigate to UW HR Reports > FTE Monitoring
Enter or create a Run Control ID. See PD - Setting Up Run Control IDs
In the Process Request Parameter(s) section enter:
As of Date
Department: enter specific department number or partial + % wildcard. Leave blank to include all departments.
Employee Class: use the checkbox to select all classes or use the Employee Class Pushbutton to select specific Employee Classifications.
To select specific/multiple Employee Classification, uncheck the All Values box and click the Employee Class Pushbutton. Check the boxes next to the Empl Classes desired. Press 'OK'.
Once the search parameters are entered, click Run.
Leave Type and Format as “Web” and “PDF” respectively. Click OK to run the report.
Use the Process Monitor and View Log/Trace to monitor report. See PD - Viewing the Process Monitor
In the View Log/Trace window, click the file name to view the report.