Topics Map > PD LEARNING PATH > TAM Learning Path
Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Talent Aquisition Mgmt (TAM)
TAM - Review Applicant Interview Schedules and Evaluations
The Manage Applicant page includes an Interview Schedule/Evaluation section that provides summary information about all of an applicant's interviews for all job openings. However, only the interviews for the job openings for which the person logged in is associated will be displayed.
- Navigate to the Manage Applicant Page, either through Search Job Opening or Search Applications. See KB TAM - Search for Job Opening or By Application or TAM - Recruiting Home Page , for additional information.
the Interview Schedule/Evaluation link on the Applicant Activity tab.
- The Interviews section lists all scheduled interviews. It displays the date and time, the interviewer and the job to which the interview pertains.
- The Interview Evaluation section enables you to review all evaluations from all interviewers for the job opening the person is associated.
- To access your Interview Evaluation for this individual, select the Evaluate Applicant hyperlink in the Action column
- TAM - Recruiting Home Page
- TAM - Search for Job Opening or By Application
- TAM - FAQ - Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)
- TAM - Report List
- TAM - Security Role Matrix
- TAM - Manual Process for Security Provisioning Hiring Manager and TA Coordinators