Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Talent Aquisition Mgmt (TAM)
TAM - Enter Applicant Expenses
You can track applicant-related expenses using the Manage Applicant page. Within the Applicant Activity view of this page, the Expenses section shows a summary of expenses and enables you to create, delete or modify expense information. The Applicant Expenses section is restricted to Recruiter and TA Coordinator roles.
- Applicant expenses can be entered in TAM for record keeping purposes but do not feed into other modules. This process is purely for recruitment record keeping within TAM.
- Expenses added to the Job Opening are the expenses that show up on the Recruitment Expense Report. Expenses added here, to the Applicant, are not tracked on the report.
- Navigate to the Applicants, either through Search Job Opening or Search Applications. See KB TAM - Search for Job Opening or By Application or TAM - Recruiting Home Page , for additional information.
- Once selecting the applicant, click the Expenses link.
- Click the Add New Expense button.
- Select an Expense Code from the drop down list.
- Enter the dollar amount in the Expense Amount field.
- Enter a Charge Date (or use the calendar to select the date).
- Enter or search for a Business Unit or Department for the expense, optional.
- Click the OK button.
- The expense now appears in the Expenses grid and the Total Expenses has been updated. To view or modify the detail information, click the Pencil icon.
- Click the Save button.
- TAM - Search for Job Opening or By Application
- TAM - Recruiting Home Page
- TAM - Adding Notes, Attachments and Expenses to Job Openings
To the top