Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Talent Aquisition Mgmt (TAM)
TAM - Manual Process for Security Provisioning Hiring Manager and TA Coordinators
A custom page was created to help expedite provisioning for Hiring Manager and TA Coordinator roles. This page allows manual provisioning for these security roles and bypasses the OIM process. It also allows for the de-provisioning for the Hiring Manager and TA Coordinator roles when they are no longer needed for an individual.
- This manual process can be done by an HRS user with a Recruiter security role.
- After an HRS user has been manually assigned a Hiring Manager or TA Coordinator role, the dynamic security provisioning process must run before the employee receives the security role access. The employee will not be able to be added to the Job Opening Assignments page, or gain access to the Job Opening until the dynamic security provisioning process runs. The dynamic provisioning process runs automatically five times daily, at approximately 12:30am, 10am, 12:30pm, 3pm, and 6pm.
- Navigation: Recruiting > Administration > Assign TAM Roles.
- Search to find the employee that needs to be provisioned.
- On the Assign TAM Roles page, verify it is the correct employee.
- Select the checkbox for the role to assign to this employee.
- Click Save when completed.
NOTE: This process is also used to remove a provisioned role from an employee. To do so de-select the checkbox on the Assign TAM Roles and Save.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCESRelated KBs:
To the top