Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources (HR)
HR - Add a Person of Interest (POI) Relationship
There may be times when an additional POI relationship should be added to an existing POI. For example, if a POI was created for an Emeritus and now the same individual will also be an interviewer for a TAM recruitment, another POI relationship must be added for this individual.
- If an individual needs to be created before adding the POI relationship, or to inactivate a POI relationship, see HR - Add or Maintain a Person of Interest (POI)
- Using the main menu, navigate to Workforce Administration> Personal Information> Organizational Relationships> Add a POI Relationship.
- Enter (or use the magnifying glass to search) for the POI's Person_ID #.
- Enter (or use the magnifying glass to select) the Person of Interest Type for this POI. (For TAM/Recruiting related functions, select Non-UW Interviewer for the Person of Interest Type)
- The Effective Date will default to today's date. Leave this date alone; this is considered the entry date, not the actual effective date of the POI Relationship.
- Click the drop-down arrow for Security Access Type and select DEPARTMENT.
- Enter SHARE in the Value 1 field.
- Enter a valid, active department for this POI affiliation in the Value 2 field.
- Change the Person of Interest History Effective Date if needed and click Save when finished.
- HR - Add or Maintain a Person of Interest (POI)
- HR - HR Report List
- HR - Person Hub
- HR - Search for Existing Person in HRS
- TL - Create and Maintain Time and Labor Security