Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources (HR)
HR - WED - UW_HR_MISSING_ADJ_CONTINUOUS_SVC_DT
All Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) covered employees are required to have an Adjusted Continuous Service Date (ACSD) entered in HRS on the Modify a Person page. For further information about how this data is used, see HRS HR - UW Personal - Adjust Continuous Service Date.
- The WED is available for credentialed users ONLY and are based on current security roles. Queries will be viewable only if the user has the ability to fix the reported issues.
- Users will need to review Job Data and/or employee Personnel Transfer Records (PTR) records to determine the appropriate ACSD to enter. Correct ACSD can also be obtained by contacting the employees former institution/agency or looking the information up on the ETF One system.
- The Company Seniority Date Calculator (or Continuous Service Adjustment Worksheet) is available to help determine an employees ACSD.
- There may be soft warnings that will pop up after clicking Save. Please click through these warnings to complete the Save.
Log in to HRS. Workflow Exception Dashboard (WED) error queries appear on the Home page. Queries appear based on your current security and whether there are errors to fix.
To filter the results of the query list further, options appear below.
Module = Cast net by specific functional group queries
Priority = All queries by default are sorted High, Medium, Low
Business Unit = filter by campus
Dept ID = filter by specific Dept ID (must enter full alpha + six digit code)
DeptID (like) = filter by a partial Dept ID to capture larger net at the division level or multiple departments.
Click UW HR Missing Adjusted Continuous Service Date Error query.
Note - there are filters available to narrow your list: Business Unit, DeptID (1), DeptID (2), Show Claimed, Show Completed.
Click the 'Check to Claim' check box, your name will appear in the Claimed by section with the date and time noted.
Click link to UW_HR_PERS_DATA1
Modify a Person page opens in a new window, where ACSD is stored. The ACSD field is not effective-dated. You can update/change it without adding a row or using correction.
Enter appropriate ACSD date; click Save.
Return to UW HR Missing Adjusted Continuous Service Date Error query page.
Click the 'Completed' check box. Your name will appear in the Completed by section with the date and time noted.
Click the Home link to return to the WED, OR
Click Return to Dashboard link (available on every page) to return to the main WED page
- [Link for document 30555 is unavailable at this time.]
- HR - HR Report List
- HR - UW Personal - Adjusted Continuous Service Date