Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > Process Map
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Benefits (BN)

BN - TASC-UW Transfer From Another State Agency


This procedure outlines the steps campuses should take when an employee is transferring to the UW from another State Agency.

  • N/A




1. The employee gives notice to their current State Agency that they are transferring to the UW.

2. The current State Agency fills out the TASC Transfer form.

3. The current State Agency will send the completed form to TASC.

4. TASC will move account to the UW client. Contributions and annual election are moved seamlessly.

5. The current State Agency will also fill out the Personnel Transfer Record (PTR) form and sent to the UW Contact.

6. The UW Contact enters the remainder of the annual election into HRS. 

Example: Employee's annual election with Central Payroll was $1000.00 Medical and to date has contributed $300. The annual election that should be entered into HRS is $700. (Add an ADM Activity to the BAS Activity Table and enter the employee's enrollments prior to the first payroll check.)

7. File original(s) into employee's personnel file.

8. UWSC FSA/HSA enrollment file sent on Wednesdays to TASC.

To the top


Related KBs:

Related Links:

Keywords:TASC transfer State Agency FSA Flexible Spending Account HSA Health Savings Account transferring parking transit payroll frequency personnel transfer record PTR ERA employee reimbursement account   Doc ID:51146
Owner:Erinn B.Group:Human Resource System (HRS)
Created:2015-05-06 14:14 CSTUpdated:2019-12-11 14:58 CST
Sites:Human Resource System (HRS)
Feedback:  0   0