Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > UWSC Admin (ADM)
UWSC Admin - Public Service Loan Forgiveness Verification Process
This KB will show how to request a Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Verification Form.
- This form should not be emailed because of personal information.
- Including Employee ID Number, in Requester Information or Additional Comments, will assist staff in completing the PSLF form.
PROCEDURE STEPS:1. Current or former employees should download, complete, and fax/mail the verification request using a UW PSLF form as shown below.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address (If applicable)
- Fax (If applicable)
- Select Option for where the completed form should be sent
- Additional instructions/comments (if applicable)
2. Print the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Form from the Department of Education and complete the following sections:
Section 1 Borrower Information:
Current or former employees requesting the verification must complete the first section of the request form with their current information:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Full Name
- Current Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (Optional)
Section 2: Borrower Authorizations, Understandings, and Certifications:
Form must be signed and dated by the requester.
Section 3 Employer Information:
UW Service Center staff will complete Section 3 Employer Information on your behalf. Please note it will take 2-3 business days to respond to your request. Please note: The UW Service Center will NOT retain copies of completed forms.
3. Fax or mail your completed UW PSLF Form and the PSLF Employment Certification form to the UW Service Center.
Warning! This form contains highly sensitive information such as your Social Security Number. Do NOT email this information to the UW Service Center.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCESRelated KBs:
- UW Public Service Loan Forgiveness Verification Request Form
- Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Form
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Website