Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Administration (ADM)
UWSC Admin - Public Service Loan Forgiveness Verification Process
This KB will show how to request a Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Verification Form.
- This form should not be emailed because of personal information.
- Including Employee ID Number, in Requester Information or Additional Comments, will assist staff in completing the PSLF form.
PROCEDURE STEPS:1. Current or former employees should download, complete, and fax/mail the verification request using a UW PSLF form as shown below.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address (If applicable)
- Fax (If applicable)
- Select Option for where the completed form should be sent
- Additional instructions/comments (if applicable)
2. Print the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Form from the Department of Education and complete the following sections:
Section 1 Borrower Information:
Current or former employees requesting the verification must complete the first section of the request form with their current information:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Full Name
- Current Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (Optional)
Section 2: Borrower Authorizations, Understandings, and Certifications:
Form must be signed and dated by the requester.
Section 3 Employer Information:
UW-Shared Services staff will complete Section 3 Employer Information on your behalf. Please note it will take 2-3 business days to respond to your request. Please note: The UW Service Center will NOT retain copies of completed forms.
3. Fax or mail your completed UW PSLF Form and the PSLF Employment Certification form to UW-Shared Services.
Warning! This form contains highly sensitive information such as your Social Security Number. Do NOT email this information to UW-Shared Services.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCESRelated KBs:
- UW Public Service Loan Forgiveness Verification Request Form
- Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Form
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Website