The Savings Minimum Report is an error report created to identify Savings Plan enrollment with a per paycheck contribution below the minimum amount.
1. Log into HRS. The Workflow Exception Dashboard queries will appear based on your current security and whether there is an error to fix.
2. Click on the UW_BN_SAV_MINIMUM query hyperlink in the Workflow Exception Dashboard (WED).
A current list of employees who are enrolled into TSA or Roth
plans with a contribution amount below the pay frequency minimum.
This list will be refreshed each evening. (Note: Empl_ID's that appear
as hyperlinks in the list have more than one error.)
4. Click the 'Check to Claim' checkbox next to the person you wish to work with and your name will appear in the Claimed By section with the date and time noted.
5. Click the SAVINGS_PLANS1 hyperlink for the employee you have claimed.
6. The employee's Savings Plans enrollment pages will be displayed. You may need to click on the arrow button to navigate to between between Saving Plan Type enrollments to identify which Savings Plan enrollment is below the pay frequency minimum.
7. You will need to correct the election contribution by asking the employee to update through Self-Service or BN - Adding Events to the BAS Activity Table and BN - Enrolling, Changing, or Canceling Coverage Using On Demand Event Maintenance using an SAV event. Note: You can click on the "New Window" hyperlink in the top right corner of your screen to open a second window to correct this data.