Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Recruitment
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Time and Labor
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Absence Management
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Finance
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Benefits
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Payroll
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources
HRS Training - Process Monitor
Process Monitor is used to review the status of scheduled or running processes and reports.
After you submit a job, use Process Monitor to review the status of scheduled or running processes. You can view all processes to see the status of any job in the queue and control processes that you initiated. Process Monitor consists of two pages: the Process List page and the Server List page.
Use the Process List page to monitor the process requests that you submit. If a process encounters an error, or if a server is down, you can find out almost immediately. You can also see what processes are queued to run in the future.
1. Log in to HRS or EPM and navigate to the report you wish to run.
2. Once you have entered the Run Control ID and have selected any required parameters your report is ready to be run, click on Run, then click OK. Then click the Process Monitor link.
3. Click the Refresh button until the Run Status shows Success and the Distribution Status shows Posted.
4. Once the report has run successfully, click the Details link.
5. On the Process Detail screen, choose View Log/Trace.
6. To retrieve your report, click on the appropriate link on the View Log/Trace screen. (PDF – Portable Document Format, an image or snapshot; CSV – Comma-Separated Values, can be manipulated via MS Excel or other spreadsheet software; XLS – MS Excel, originated and saved in MS Excel)
7. To go back to the Process Detail screen, click the Return button.
8. To go back to the Process List page, click the OK button.
9. Click the report title link at the bottom of the page to go back to where you started.
XML Publisher reports: To view a report written using XML Publisher (such as the TAM Self Identification Pool Report):
1. Follow steps 1-3 above then click the "Go back to 'Report Name' link at the bottom of the page.
2. Click the View Report button to open the report.