The Savings Tax Class Audit Report is an error report created to identify Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA), Roth TSA, and Wisconsin Deferred Compensation Savings Plan entry errors that have occurred in HRS.
1. Log into HRS. The Workflow Exception Dashboard queries will appear based on your current security and whether there is an error to fix.
2. Click on the UW_BN_SAVINGS_TAX_AUDIT query hyperlink in the Workflow Exception Dashboard (WED).
A current list of employees who are enrolled in a TSA, TSA Roth, or WDC plan(s) with a contribution amount/percentage in the incorrect tax class.
This list will be refreshed each evening. (Note: Empl_ID's that appear
as hyperlinks in the list have more than one error.)
4. Click the 'Check to Claim' checkbox next to the person you wish to work with and your name will appear in the Claimed By section with the date and time noted.
5. Click the SAVINGS_PLANS1 hyperlink for the employee you have claimed.
6. The employee's Savings Plans enrollment pages will be displayed. You may need to click on the arrow button to navigate between Saving Plan Type enrollments to identify which Savings Plan enrollment with the incorrect tax class election.
7. You will need to correct the Plan Type enrollment or tax class election by BN - Adding Events to the BAS Activity Table and BN - Enrolling, Changing, or Canceling Coverage Using On Demand Event Maintenance using an SAV event or BN - Reprocessing Events Using On Demand Event Maintenance an existing SAV event. Click the "New Window" hyperlink in the top right corner of your screen to open a second window to correct this data.
IMPORTANT! ALL enrollments and changes for Wisconsin Deferred Compensation (WDC) or Roth WDC are handled by the UWSC. If the employee's error is for WDC or the WDC Roth Benefit Plan, Benefit Administrators must open a ticket to the UWSC to correct the error.