Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources (HR)
HR - UW Personal - Selective Service
This document describes the use of the fields for Selective Service.
- Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Modify a Person
Enter the Empl ID or Name, Last Name. Click Search.
If necessary, select the employee from the search results
- Click the UW Personal tab. The default value on the Selective Service section for Registered is “N/A”; the default Reason is “Not Indicated”; and the Signature Date is Blank.
Click the plus button to add a row.
- Enter the Effective Date.
- If the employee meets the selective service criteria and has indicated on the employment forms that he is registered, then select “Yes” and enter the signature date.
- If the employee is not registered, select “No” and choose the appropriate Reason from the reason list.
- Click Save.
- HR - UW Personal - Adjusted Continuous Service Date
- HR - UW Personal - Foreign National and Appied for SSN or ITIN