AM - Review Absence Balances
This procedure provides steps for checking leave balances by Payroll Coordinators and others with the appropriate security access.
- Projected Leave Balances include current and future leave requests that have been submitted, approved and then overnight processing has been run.
- Additional information about each column can be found by clicking the blue information icon next to the header name.
Three are two ways to access this information:
- To view all employees in a specific group: Manager Self Service > Time Management > View Time > Absence Balances
- To search for individual employees by empl ID: Manager Self Service > Time Management > View Time > Search - Absence Balances
Click Select for the employee you want to view.
NOTE: To change the employees being viewed, select a different group from the Select Your Group ID field and click the Refresh Employee button.
Posted and Projected balances will appear for the job listed in the Balances for Job field.
NOTE: This drop down will be grayed out if the employee only has one active job to select.
- Posted Balance shows leave balances as of the last processed payroll.
Balances show beginning balance for the current payroll (matches
available balances) minus any absences that have been submitted,
approved and have been processed through overnight processing both for the
current and future pay periods.
- To view absence balances for previous pay periods, change the values in the Balances for Year and Pay Period fields.
Related KBs:Related Links: