Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources (HR)
HR - FA/AS/LI Hourly FLSA Exempt Audit Report
The FA/AS/LI Hourly FLSA Exempt audit query report, UW_HR_UNCLS_HOURLY_EXMPT_AUDIT, identifies active FA/AS/LI (Faculty/Academic Staff/Limited Appointment, formerly referred to as Unclassified) employees whose job FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) status is Exempt and whose pay basis is Hourly. An FA/AS/LI employee with a pay basis of Hourly should have an FLSA status of Non-Exempt.
- Corrective actions for employees identified in the report will be necessary
- Required security role: UW_UNV_HR_QUERY_NS
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
Enter the Query Name (UW_HR_UNCLS_HOURLY_EXMPT_AUDIT) in the Begins With field
- Click on the Search button
- Click on the Run to HTML link or the Run To Excel link
- Click View Results
Initiate the necessary corrective actions for employees identified in the report. See HR - Correcting FLSA Status for FA/AS/LI Hourly Employees .
- HR - Correcting FLSA Status for FA/AS/LI Hourly Employees
- HR - Corrections Job Aid
- HR - HR Report List