Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources (HR)

HR - Employee Self Service - Update Veteran Status


This user procedure provides detailed information and instructions for employees on how to update their veteran status via My UW Portal.

  • POIs will not have access to Self-Service


  1. Login to My UW System Portal using your campus login as described in  UWSC Support - Logging into the / System Portal.

  2. Click the Personal Information tile.

  3. 92portalscreenshot.png

  4. Click on Update My Personal Information link.

    portal first page

  5. Select Veteran Status from the menu bar on the left.

    VS start

  6. Update the Self-Identification section and review the Reasonable Accommodation Notice.
    NOTE: To see definitions for veteran classifications, click the arrow next to Definitions

  7. Click Submit.
    NOTE: Depending upon the selection made, you may get a warning verifying that you would like to make the change, click OK.

    ess vet flud
  8. Click OK to confirm submission.

    vs verify sumbit

  9. A green successful submission bar will appear briefly at the top of the page.


Related KBs:

Related Links:
    • N/A

    Keywords:veteran status protected self service personal information portal eprofile ofccp   Doc ID:17674
    Owner:Tami E.Group:Human Resource System (HRS)
    Created:2011-03-28 19:00 CDTUpdated:2019-06-12 12:37 CDT
    Sites:Human Resource System (HRS)
    Feedback:  0   0