HR - Employee Self Service - Update Veteran Status


This user procedure provides detailed information and instructions for employees on how to update their veteran status via My UW Portal.


You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:


  1. Login to My UW System Portal using your campus login as described in  UWSC Support - Logging into the / System Portal.

  2. Click the Personal Information tile.

  3. 92portalscreenshot.png

  4. Click on Update My Personal Information link.

    portal first page

  5. Select Veteran Status from the menu bar on the left.

    VS start

  6. Update the Self-Identification section and review the Reasonable Accommodation Notice.
    NOTE: To see definitions for veteran classifications, click the arrow next to Definitions

  7. Click Submit.
    NOTE: Depending upon the selection made, you may get a warning verifying that you would like to make the change, click OK.

    ess vet flud
  8. Click OK to confirm submission.

    vs verify sumbit

  9. A green successful submission bar will appear briefly at the top of the page.


Related KBs:

Related Links: