TAM - Sending Interview Evaluation Reminders
Recruiters can run the Interview Evaluation Reminder process; this process specifies a range of interview dates. TAM then sends a notification to all interviewers for ALL the business units and job openings who have not submitted an interview evaluation for an interview scheduled during the specified time frame.
- All interviews that were scheduled in TAM, at all campuses, during the dates identified with interview evaluations completed will have the status updated to Completed.
- Checking the Send Evaluation Reminders box will send a reminder to all interviewers, at ALL campuses, that have evaluations to complete for interviews during the identified dates.
- Navigate to HRS Main Menu > Recruiting > Administration > Interview Evaluation Reminder.
- Search for or create a Run Control, reference: PD - Setting Up Run Control IDs.
- On the Interview Evaluation Reminder page enter the requested parameters
- Enter specific dates to be used when processing interviews. The system processes interviews that are scheduled on or between the dates you enter. Or,
- Enter two numbers that define how many days to look back when processing interviews.
NOTE: Use these fields only if you do not enter specific dates in the Interviews Scheduled From and To fields.
- Check the Send Evaluation Reminders box to send reminder notifications to interviewers who have not completed evaluations for the interviews during the dates identified.
NOTE: Reminders are sent if the interview is in the past. Reminders are not sent if the interview is canceled, nor are reminders sent to interviewers who declined the interview.
- Click the Run button.
- Review the Process Scheduler Request page to enter or update run parameters, and click OK.
- The Interview Evaluation Reminder page returns. Notice that the Process Instance number appears. When you check the status of your process, this number helps you identify the process that you ran.
- To view the status of your process, access the Process Monitor. Click the Process Monitor link. You can also reference PD - Viewing the Process Monitor .