Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > UWSC Support (SC)
UWSC Support - HRS Security Awareness - Accessing and Self-Registering for the Course
This document describes the process used to access the HRS Security Awareness course.
Accessing the HRS Security Awareness Course
The HRS Security Awareness course is hosted on the UW System Administration (UWSA) Professional Development Page. This page can be accessed by navigating to https://uwservice.wisconsin.edu/professionaldevelopment/
- For new HRS users, this course must be completed within 30 days of HRS security roles being granted
- Click on the Personal Learning Path link.
- Under the Courses You are Eligible For, you will see the Security Awareness 20XX course, click Register Now.
- On the course page, click Submit Registration and the course will open in a new window.
- When you successfully complete the course, you must close the browser window/tab to record completion.
If you have any issues accessing the course, please contact the UW Service Center support team.