PD - Customize Grid Column and Sort Order
You can customize both the column order and sort order on a number of pages in HRS to suit your data entry and viewing needs. The personalized changes only affect your PeopleSoft HRS User ID, and will remain in effect until you change them again. If your personalized settings are no longer needed, you can delete them and restore the default settings.
- The personalized changes only affect your PeopleSoft HRS User ID, and will remain in effect until you change them again.
Personalize Column and Sort Order
- On pages with a grid, click the Personalize link to customize the column and sort order.
- In the Personalize Column and Sort Order window
NOTE: columns and fields will vary based upon the page being personalized
a. To move fields to the Sort Order list, highlight the fields and use the right arrow button.
b. To change the order in the Column Order section and the Sort Order list, click the up and down buttons.
c. To remove a field from the Sort Order list, click the 'x' button
d. Use the Preview button to review changes
e. Click OK to finalize the changes
- These global settings are in effect immediately.
Delete Customized Settings
1. To delete the customized settings, click Personalize.
2. In the Personalize Column and Sort Order window, click the link for Delete Settings.
3. In the Delete Settings dialog box, click Delete to delete your current customization settings.
4. In the Personalize Column and Sort Order window, the column order and sort order display the default settings. Click OK.
Related KBs:Related Links: