This document explains how to use Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) to submit a request for entitlements on behalf of multiple users simultaneously.
- Click here to log
- Click on the Catalog Icon.
- Under the "Requests For" section, change the radio button to Others. Click the Plus
Icon to open the user search page.
- Enter text into the First Name and Last Name fields. Hit the arrow next to the
search bar, highlighted in the below screenshot. Click on the user you would like to make the request for and
hit Add Selected to add the user to the Selected Users section. Repeat this
step for as many users as desired.
- When all desired users now appear in the Selected Users field, click the
- The users should now appear on the catalog page. Proceed to Step 3 of Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g- Requesting Entitlements for HRS.