Benefit Administrators need to review an employee's Deduction Prepay Balances to determine if the employee has sufficient funds to cover insurance deductions during a leave of absence or because the will be off payroll during the summer months. View 'Security Role BN Deduction Prepay Review' (KB 50285) for information on the security access needed to view the Deduction Prepay Balances.
3. Click on the appropriate Calendar Year
4. Review Deduction Prepay Balances by:
- Preatx(A) = Prepay After Tax
- Prebtx(B) = Prepay Before Tax
- Pretax(T) = Prepay Taxable