The WRS Prior Service Mismatch is an error report created to notify campus Benefits and/or HR Administrators of employees who have different values entered into their Previous WRS Local Service, Previous WRS State Service, WRS Before July 1, 2011 or Rehired Annuitant across more than one Employee Record (Empl_Rcd). These errors will appear on the WED notifying credentialed users who need to research and update the appropriate values.
Note - there are additional filters available to narrow your list: Business Unit, DeptID (1), DeptID - Like (7), Show Claimed, Show Completed.
3. Click the 'Check to Claim' check box. Your name will appear in the Claimed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
5. Note the discrepancy in the Previous WRS Local Service, Previous WRS State Service, WRS Before July 1, 2011 and/or the Rehired Annuitant fields between all active employee records (Empl_Rcd). It is also important to review the Benefit Service Date for accuracy and make updates when appropriate.
9. Close this window to return to the Error Query Summary Page.
11. Click Home link to return to the main WED page
12. Upon successful completion of the employee's error and nightly updates, the employee will fall off the list.