Where do I go to create a new change, personnel change, continuing review, or reportable event in ARROW?

To create a new submission for a previously approved study in ARROW, you will need to go to the main study workspace, and open the new submission using the options in the lower left corner (see screenshot below). The main study workspace can be found by clicking on the IRB tab from your personal workspace, and looking for the main study under the approved section. Please note that the main study will have the study number and the title of the study; previously approved changes/continuings/reportable events will be distinguished with CR001/CP001/RE001 after the main study number, and the title will indicate it is one of the submissions.

Please note, however, that submission of concurrent change of protocol and personnel change applications are no longer permitted. Only one type of change application will be able to be in progress at a time; this means that if you have an open change of protocol, then the “New Change” and “New Personnel Change” buttons will not appear in the main study workspace. Study teams are still able to make changes to personnel as part of a change of protocol application.


For more information, see the below documents.

See Also:

Keywords:FAQ, change, cp, continuing review, cr, reportable event, re, change of protocol   Doc ID:19971
Owner:Faye L.Group:Health Sciences IRBs
Created:2011-08-24 15:01 CSTUpdated:2017-03-22 09:27 CST
Sites:Health Sciences IRBs
Feedback:  0   5