Topics Map > ARROW > General
Working with the Printer Version Option
A new development to the printer friendly version in ARROW will allow for easier navigation for study teams. There is now the option to compact or collapse the printer friendly version, which will shorten the amount of information that appears. The entire application can still be printed or saved to PDF, and the search function is still available.
Working with the printer version option
How to use the printer version
- From the application workspace, click the "Printer Version" button.
- In the screen that pops-up, you will see the full version of the application.
- To remove extra text (such as notes and help links), select "Compact".
- To collapse the application (only the page titles will appear), select "Collapse."
- Once the full application is collapsed, you can open individual sections by clicking on the "+" button next to each section. You can re-collapse that section by clicking on the "-" button next to the section.