Should my industry sponsored research study be submitted to WIRB?

Frequently Asked Question

The Health Sciences Institutional Review Boards (HS IRBs) have contracted with the Western IRB (WIRB) for the review of the majority of industry-sponsored research studies that are not investigator initiated. Industry-sponsored protocols, with some exceptions, will be reviewed by WIRB instead of the HS IRBs.

For more information on protocol eligibility, see the below document(s).

Keywords:FAQ industry sponsored WIRB   Doc ID:41028
Owner:Faye L.Group:Health Sciences IRBs
Created:2014-06-11 15:32 CSTUpdated:2017-01-09 08:19 CST
Sites:Health Sciences IRBs
Feedback:  0   0