Emergency Use of Test Articles and of Humanitarian Use Devices Policy
Summary: This policy applies to the emergency use of test articles and the emergency use of Humanitarian Use Devices (HUDs).
The policy you are looking for has migrated to the UW–Madison-Policy Library at policy.wisc.edu. The policy library brings all university-wide policies together in one place so you can quickly locate the most accurate, up-to-date version of a policy.
View Emergency Use of Test Articles and of Humanitarian Use Devices Policy in the policy library:
Visit the Policy Library to search for another specific policy by topic or key word(s).
Attachments and Other References
- Emergency, Expanded Access for an Investigational Medical Product (One Patient)
- Emergency/One-Time Use Consent Template (Word Doc)
- Emergency Use of an Investigational Drug or Biologic - Information Sheet
- Guidance on IDE Policies and Procedures: Expanded Access to Unapproved Devices
- Using HUDs in Emergency Situations