Are the IRBs Offices operating as usual?
Last updated: 5.20.2020
Both IRB offices remain fully operational, although staff are working remotely and IRB meetings are being held virtually. In addition:
- Highest priority is being given to all questions, requests, and applications (including changes and reportable events) related to COVID-19.
- Effective March 18, 2020, the HS IRBs' point of contact service will be available by voicemail only.
- Effective March 23, 2020, until further notice, our office will no longer provide in-person consultations or presentations.
- Consultation requests may still be submitted, but all consults will occur by phone.
- For the HS IRBs, our service emails are available to provide researchers with assistance:
- For the ED/SBS IRB, please call 608.265.4312.