Topics Map > Assessment & Feedback
Topics Map > Student Engagement > Student/Instructor
Topics Map > Technical Documentation > Top Hat
Top Hat Question Examples
Lower order thinking example — Multiple choice
- Night blindness
- Pain in lower extremities
- Shuffling gait
Higher order thinking example — Multiple choice
- The client's wife tells the nurse that the grandchildren have not been to visit for over a month.
- The nurse notes that there are numerous throw rugs throughout the client's home.
- The client has a towel wrapped around his neck that the wife uses to wipe her husband's face.
- The client is sitting in an armchair and the nurse notices that he is gripping the arms of the chair.
What are good verbs for analyze-level unit objectives?
In which region would you get a porterhouse, strip steak, New York Strip, and T-bone?
Fill in the blank
Order these fractions in increasing order (from least to greatest)
Discussion — Muddiest point
Title: Muddiest point
Question: What concepts are you still unclear about after reviewing this case?
Discussion — Post-lecture Check-In
Title: Lecture Feedback
Question: What questions or comments do you have about today's lecture?