Query Library - Requesting EPM Query Library Role through IAM
To utilize the EPM queries in the Query Library, users must request the EPM Query Library role from IAM. After the request has been submitted and approved, the Interactive Reporting campus administrator will grant access to the user.
- Log into the IAM (Integrated Access Management) Console at: https://oim.iam.wisconsin.edu/xlWebApp/.
You may need to select your campus and enter your campus credentials. (Ex. UW-Madison NetID). If you are unsure of your login credentials, please see: UW System - Login credentials for each campus
- Click on Requests in the left-hand navigation menu, then select Request Resources
- Click the Myself radio button, then click Continue »
- Click the Search button to open the list of available resources.
- Select PSFT UM Server and click Done
- Click Add.
- Enter your supervisor's full name under Supervisor Name.
- Select [Leave As Is] under Level of Data Access.
- Under Roles, scroll down and select the following role: IR EPM All NS Query Library
- Click Submit Changes
- Click Continue »
- You will be presented with the Compliance Agreement. Read the agreement carefully. If you agree, select I agree to the terms and conditions and click Continue ».
- A summary of your request will be displayed. Click Submit Now if everything looks correct.
- You should see a confirmation that your request was submitted successfully.