The Networking and Telecommunications portfolio includes policies and related documents relevant to the UW-Madison network and telecommunications facilities.
Networking and Telecommunications addresses policies related to connecting to, using, and managing the UW-Madison network and telecommunications resources.
- Electronic Devices Policy (main entry: Configuration and Maintenance)
- Guest NetID Policy (main entry: Identity and Access Management)
- IP version 4 Allocation Policy
- Network Firewall Policy and Implementation Plan (main entry: Monitoring and Mitigation)
- Vulnerability Scanning Policy (main entry: Monitoring and Mitigation)
UW-System (on wisconsin.edu)