This document will detail the Advanced Search functionality.
To search by more specific criteria, click the Advanced button on the far right.
You can search by any or all of the following fields
- Find - Enter keywords or Document ID number(s)
- Search mode - Choose from Fulltext + attachments search (default), Keywords search only, Title Search only, Keywords/title search, Fulltext search, Attachments search or Fulltext +attachments search in the dropdown box.
- Matching - Choose All words (default) or Any Words in the dropdown box.
- Topics- Choose All Topics (default) or choose one of your own custom topic names from the dropdown box.
Note: KB Admins, if you do not see your topic in this dropdown list and you know it's there: go to KB Admin Tools >Topics tab > Level X Topics (the level in which your topic resides) and make sure the Dropdown check box is checked for your Topic. Checking this box allows the Topic to appear in drop down menus in the Live Site.
- Updated by time range - Defaults to Any time, but you may also select Past 24 hours, Past week, Past 10 days, Past 30 days, Past 60 days, Past 90 days, Past 100 days or Past 365 days in the dropdown menu.
- Sort by - Choose Relevance (default), Title ascending, Title descending, Date ascending, Date descending, Hits ascending or Hits descending in the dropdown meny.
- Results per page - Choose how many results appear on the page. Drop down box defaults at 50. The dropdown menu list begins at 20 and ends at 1000.
For details see: Searching for Active Documents