Topics Map > HR & Payroll > Other

Student Help Jobs at the Centralized Departments

The forms below are to be used for Student Help jobs at the Centralized Departments.


* Please be sure to check if the student already has an Employee ID (EID) in HRS and EPM to eliminate duplication. **

Use this form when hiring a brand new employee who does not have an EID yet:
==>  L&S Student Help Hiring Form (No EID Yet)

Use this form when hiring a new employee who already has an EID:
==>  L&S Student Help Hiring Form (Already Has EID)


Use this form when making changes on an existing Student Help job (except funding):
==>  Change on Student Help Job Form

Use this form when changing a Student Help's funding:
==>  Funding Data Form


Keywords:Student Help SH Student Hourly New Hire Change Funding   Doc ID:46948
Owner:ChoonYee H.Group:L&S Administrative Gateway
Created:2015-02-08 15:05 CSTUpdated:2019-10-24 13:29 CST
Sites:L&S Administrative Gateway
Feedback:  6   0