Topics Map > Student Academic Policies > Grades

Submitting UW-Madison Grade Changes Electronically

Information on how to submit grade changes electronically

An instructor can only submit grade changes if s/he has 'Approve' grade submission capabilities. Some instructors only have 'Grade' capabilities which do not allow individuals to submit grade changes electronically. If an instructor's grading access needs to be adjusted to allow for the submission of grade changes, the instructor needs to contact their departmental Course Guide representative for more assistance. 

For more information about submitting grades, please refer to Grading FAQ's on the Registrar's website. 

Keywords:grade submission, grade, grading access,   Doc ID:94407
Owner:Tori R.Group:L&S Administrative Gateway
Created:2019-09-10 15:55 CDTUpdated:2019-09-13 14:36 CDT
Sites:L&S Administrative Gateway
Feedback:  0   0