Topics Map > Academic & Curricular Administration > Program Changes & Development > Course Array
INTER-LS (Interdisciplinary Courses-L&S) Subject Listing
The INTER-LS subject listing is used to support college-wide and interdisciplinary instructional initiatives that cannot be appropriately located in a subject listing devoted to a single topic. It is under the oversight of the L&S Curriculum Committee (L&S CC) and is administered by L&S Teaching & Learning Administration (L&S TLA).
- the purpose of the subject listing
- the INTER-LS course criteria
- procedures for proposing new course
- assumed practices of taught courses
- the roles and responsibilities for the unit sponsoring the course, the chair of the subject listing, the L&S Curriculum Committee, and L&S Teaching & Learning Administration.