Topics Map > Student Academic Policies > Grades

Accessing UW-Madison Final Grades

This sections explains where students can look to find out final grade information for the graded components of courses they have taken.

How can I access my final grades for a particular term or semester?

Students are able to access their final grades by following these steps:
  • Log into MyUW at
  • Click on the Student Center Widget (or dropdown option)
  • Click on the Academic Records Widget 
  • Under the UW Academic Records section, you can:
    • view grades for any term
    • view your unofficial transcript
    • request official transcripts
    • apply for graduation
    • print enrollment verification
    • get voter enrollment verification
    • request reentry
    • view test scores
Information about grade distribution for classes can be found at course grade distributions. Additional information about grades is located at grades and GPA.

Resources for Questions: 
L&S Academic Advising Services (608) 262-5858,
Office of the Registrar: (608) 262-3811,

KeywordsPortlet, MyUW portlet, final grades, term GPA, cumulative GPA, grades, apply to graduate, request transcript, apply for graduation, reentry, enrollment verification   Doc ID24467
OwnerTori R.GroupL&S KB
Created2012-05-24 15:38:51Updated2020-01-03 22:40:25
SitesL&S KB
Feedback  0   1