Workspace ONE (macOS) - Enrollment
How to enroll in Workspace ONE.
You must be an administrator on your computer to complete these steps.
- If it is not already open, open the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub application.
- Enter mdm.wisc.edu as the "Email or Server Address" and click Next.
- Enter ls-lss as the "Group ID" and click Next.
- Login with your NetID credentials and complete Duo MFA.
- Once the next screen loads, click Next.
- When prompted, click Install to install the "Workspace Services" profile.
- When prompted, click Install to install the "Device Manager" profile.You may notice that this profile grants many rights on your computer, including "erase all data." This is the same as other security software that is already installed on your computer. This is a feature intended for use only in the case of a lost or stolen computer that has been deemed unrecoverable. It will not be used without first consulting you.
- Authorize the installation by entering the login password to your computer.
- Back in the Intelligent Hub window, click Done.