Outlook (Windows) - Mapping a Service Account
Follow these steps to map a service (role-based) account in Outlook on Windows.
These steps apply to Outlook 2016, 2019, and 365. To check your Outlook version, follow these steps from Microsoft.
- Open Outlook.
- In the top left of the window, select File > Add Account.
- Enter the email address of the service account you'd like to map.
- Click Next > (Office 2016) or Connect (Office 2019, 365).
- When prompted for a UW-Madison login, enter your NetID credentials.
- Click Log In.
- If prompted, authenticate this login with your MFA device.
- Click Finish (Office 2016), OK (Office 2019), or Done (Office 365).
- Restart Outlook.