Resource Accounts - Sharing a Resource Calendar
Follow these steps to change the sharing permissions on a resource (room) calendar.
You must have "full calendar access" to a resource account to complete these steps. If you cannot complete these steps, please contact the TechZone to request that access.
- Log in to https://email.wisc.edu using your NetID credentials. If necessary, select your account from the list of your accessible accounts.
- In the upper-right corner, select the account menu. This should either appear as your initials or the profile picture you selected.
- Choose Open another mailbox.
- Enter the email address of the resource account whose calendar you'd like to share.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, choose the desired resource account.
- Click Open. The resource account should open in a new tab.
- In the new tab, click the calendar button in the lower-left corner.
- From the ribbon above the calendar, click Share.
- Add, remove, or modify permissions as needed.
- Close the window by clicking outside of it when you are finished.