Outlook (macOS) - Mapping a Service Account
Follow these steps to map a service (role-based) account in Outlook on macOS.
These steps apply to Outlook licensed with a 2016 or 2019 volume license or an Office 365 subscription. To check your Outlook licensing, follow these steps from Microsoft.
- Open Outlook.
- From the top-left of the screen, select Outlook > Preferences...
- In the preferences window, click on Accounts.
- Near the bottom left of the accounts window, click the + (plus) button and select New Account...
- Enter the email address of the service account you'd like to map.
- Click Continue.
- When prompted for a UW-Madison login, enter your NetID credentials.
- Click Log In.
- If prompted, authenticate this login with your MFA device.
- Click Done.