WiscVPN (Windows) - Adding a New Portal
How to add a new portal address in the GlobalProtect VPN client in Windows.
- Open the GlobalProtect popup by clicking on its icon in your system tray. The system tray is usually near the bottom-right of your screen. You may have to click the up arrow:
- Click the settingsbutton in the upper-right and select Settings.
- Under "Portals" in the "General" tab, click Add.
- Enter your new portal address.
- Click Save.
- Close the settings window.
The next time you select GlobalProtect from your system tray (i.e., to connect to a VPN), you should have the option to change the portal address: